Lawson Bank Security Information
Lawson Bank keeps your personal and financial data secure. The security of your confidential information is very important to Lawson Bank. Below are some of the tools used by Lawson Bank to keep your information confidential.
• Anti-Virus protection. Anti-virus software detects and prevents computer viruses from entering our computer network systems.
• Firewall. Lawson Bank utulizes firewalls to block unauthorized access by individuals or networks. Firewalls are one way Lawson Bank protects its computer network systems that interact with the Internet.
• Secure communication channels. Lawson Bank uses 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology on its online banking web site to transmit information between your internet connection and the website. The login screen for online banking has a list of recommended browsers.
• Technological Advances. New advances in security technology are constantly evaluated to ensure that we provide protection for your confidential information.
• E-mail and Confidential Information. Do not send us confidential information by e-mail or using our contact us webpage. Because an Internet e-mail response back to you will not be secure, we will not include confidential account information in an e-mail response, and we will not ask for personal information, such as passwords and PINs through e-mail.