MONEY MARKET INVESTMENTS
At Lawson Bank your funds earn higher interest rates and, as your balance grows, the interest rate increases.
- Competitive Investment Interest Rates
- Interest Compounded Daily Credited Monthly
- $2,500 Needed to Open This Account
- Limited Transaction Account
- $2,500 Minimum Balance to Avoid Fee
- Free Email Statements, Online Banking and Bill Payment
A Lawson Bank saving account can be the first step in saving your future.
- $100 Minimum Deposit (If your savings account drops below $100.00 at
anytime during the month, a $2.00 charge will be assessed. )
- Interest Compounded Daily and Credited Quarterly
- Limited to Two Withdrawals per Month (To Avoid $1.00 Fee)
- Quarterly Statements
CHRISTMAS CLUB ACCOUNT
At Lawson Bank we have the perfect account for everybody’s Christmas needs when it comes to those holiday purchases.
- $2.00 Minimum Deposit
- Interest Compounded Daily and Credited Annually
- Accounts Begin the First Part of November and End the Last Part of October
The above accounts are variable rate accounts, and Lawson Bank may adjust
the interest rate and annually percentage yield at any time. Call us for our current rates.
Each depositor insured to at least $250,000, through December 31, 2013. For a complete analysis of your accounts, use the FDIC link below to go the EDIE, the FDIC’s Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator.