Excelsior Springs Branch – 816-630-3029
The Excelsior Springs Branch is Lawson Bank’s newest branch, opened in 2007. In this gorgeous new building we house the same principles and philosophies as the original Lawson Bank back in 1883: superior customer service, competitive products, and enhanced technologies. The Excelsior Springs branch is located just south of the intersection of Highways 69 and 10, at Patsy Lane. Our bank strives to provide top-notch service with a “small-town” feeling.